Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm Obsessed...

"I'm obsessed" is something I often say when I find something new that I can't get enough of it.  I am one of those people that will enjoy it over and over again until I am sick.

Recently, a friend brought over desserts when we were hosting a dinner.  They were cutest little ice cream cones, first part of my obsession anything mini just gets me.  But then biting into the hard chocolate shell and chocolate ice cream brought the biggest smile to my face, probably the best chocolate ice cream I have had in a long time.  You still get everything you would in a full sized ice cream cone but you have no guilt, you can't, it is mini, right?

You can find these delicious treats at Trader Joe's in the frozen section, Hold the Cone! Trader Joe's Mini Ice Cream Cones, Chocolate.  And if you were wondering just 70 calories (30 from fat)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...