Sunday, June 17, 2012

Banana Muffins...OMG!

Wow, these are good!!!


I have been waiting and waiting to make these muffins, and I can't believe I waited for so long.  They are absolutely delicious! See recipe here at Today's Letters.  

Ingredients

Blend Cashews & Coconut Oil (I used instead of Walnut Oil)

Add Bananas

Blend.  This was so good, I think I could eat spoonfuls, or spread on this bread.

Whisk eggs, add banana cashew butter and all other ingredients. 

Put in muffin pans, cook at 375 degrees for 12 minutes. 

EAT!

Whole 30 plan here!  I am not full on Whole 30, but I am trying my best to follow the rules most of the time.  The best part, I have been introduced to some pretty amazing grain-free, gluten-free, and sugar-free recipes.

2 comments:

  1. These look amazing but not whole 30 compliant at least not for 30 days because of the rules but, I will definetly try them once I start adding things back to my diet.
    Yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I use another nut to replace cashews? My husband is allergic

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...