Friday, June 22, 2012

C.C.C. with C.

Coconut Curry Chicken with Cauliflower (fried rice)


One of my favorite Whole 30 meals to date! I love Thai food, but I can't just buy Whole 30 approved at your local Thai food place so I made my own.

First I used this recipe to get me started, but it required a few modifications. I substituted the veggies on the recipe for sweet potatoes, onions, and eggplant. Then instead of rice I cooked a basic cauliflower fried rice!

It was great, filling, and I honestly didn't miss the real thing! I guess this is the real thing now.

Here are the steps to my meal! 

Ingredients

Brown the Chicken

Chop the Veggies

Place the Veggies in the Crock-Pot

Place chicken in the Crock-Pot

Make the Sauce

Mix the Sauce

Add to Crock-Pot

Cook

EAT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...