Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Quinoa Quest: Breakfast Muffins

Ham & Cheese Quinoa Breakfast Muffins

My sister was introduced to Iowa Girl Eats by an co-worker not too long ago.  She was very quick to let me know because she knew I was on a Quest to find delicious Quinoa options.  This girl has a ton, and I can't even begin to express how excited I am to try her recipes.  The first on my list is the Ham & Cheese Quinoa Breakfast Muffins.

Theses were so easy to make and they are going to be even easier in the morning! Great breakfast for Andrew to grab in the morning on his way to work.
 
1. Shred zucchini and sharp cheddar cheese, and slice ham. Combine into a bowl with 2 eggs and 2 egg whites. (I did extra for a bigger batch.)

2. Spray pan with non-stick spray and scoop mixture into cupcake spots.

3. Bake for at 350 for 25-30 minutes if you are going to use a standard cupcake pan.

4. Removed once they are browned around the edges. 

5. Serve, or put in plastic baggies for an On-The-Go Breakfast! Microwave when ready to eat.

Thank you girl from Iowa... You have such great ideas for my Quinoa Quest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...