Sunday, March 4, 2012

It's that time of year again, and I am Obsessed!

Are you all ready for those deliveries that are about to arrive if they haven't already?  Or the personal battle between bathing suit season prep and tasty little treats?  As you can see, tasty little treats usually win with me. 

A few months ago, most of you had a cute little girl wondering through your office, or knocking on your door asking if you would like to buy some Girl Scout cookies.  Fortunately, I didn't have to perform extreme acts of self control because I work from home and no cute girls knock on my door, but Andrew did the dirty deeds and ordered 6 boxes of cookies.

He brought home Trefoils, Somoas, Thin Mints, and a new box to our regular order, Do-Si-Dos.  Andrew said it was a mistake he didn't mean to order the Peanut Butter Creme Do-Si-Dos, but I am glad he did!  These cookies are awesome.  They are perfect for dipping in a cold glass of milk, softening (but not to the point of mushy), and then in two delicious bites you are done and on to the next cookie.  Before you know it you have gone through half of a roll, well that is what happened to me this afternoon.

 
Now that I have discovered these, the self control is going to be more important every time I walk into the grocery store, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...