Monday, August 6, 2012

What's for Dinner?

Lemon "Pesto" Salmon with Spinach


Last night I planned to cooked my wild salmon, but I had no idea what to do.  7pm came around and I had made no progress, but I was hungry.  TIME TO ACT FAST! 

I decided even though I didn't have the exact ingredients to make pesto I was going to try and make something tasty... And I think my creation worked AMAZING!!! 

Sarah's Garden Lemon "Pesto"
Juice from 1 lemon (From my lemon tree)
10 basil leaves (From my basil plant)
1 tablespoon of Almond Butter
Few shakes of Garlic Salt
1/4-1/3 cup of olive oil

Put all ingredients but olive oil into a blender or food processor slowly add the olive oil while blending until the basil is the size you desire. 

Place the Salmon in foil and make a little boat around the salmon to keep all the sauce in while grilling.  

Pour Sarah's Garden Lemon "Pesto" on the salmon.


Pinch the foil at the top to create a tee-pee over the salmon.  Cook in the foil on the grill for about 7 minutes.  

Sautee Spinach in a pan on the oven. Top the Spinach with the Salmon. 

EAT



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...