Monday, April 30, 2012

Quinoa Quest: Quinoa Roasted Strawberry Parfait


I am constantly looking for great Quinoa Recipes, when I stumbled upon Baked Bree who recently posted about roasted strawberries.  While her blog was about strawberries, she photographed these adorable and delicious looking little parfaits.  It was Quinoa and Greek Yogurt topped with her roasted strawberries.  I had to try these and the best part was they looked so simple and quick.  Find her recipe here

1. Rinse


2. Cut

 
3. Place in a oven safe dish. 


4. Drizzle with sugar and balsamic vinegar.   By the way look at those cool magnetic measuring spoons above my mom just got me (From Crate & Barrel)


5. Roast in the oven at 375 for 10-15 minutes


 6. Build the Parfait.  Quinoa, Greek yogurt, Roasted Strawberries. Enjoy!


Find other Quinoa Quest treats here! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...