Wondering what to do with all those leftovers from Thanksgiving? Tired of thanksgiving dinner over and over... Well to get rid of my leftovers I decided to mix it up.
Tonight was not your standard leftovers just heated up... tonight was Green Bean Pasta!
It was actually very easy and tasty!
1. Boil water and cook Pasta
2. Saute Garlic and Red Pepper in Olive Oil
3. Add white wine and left over green bean casserole.
4. Add rosemary sprigs, but don't off the leaves. You will want to take them out after it is done cooking.
5. Add turkey slices and the cooked pasta.
Please note I did not include measurements because leftovers vary. For this recipe I used 1/3 of the green bean casserole in a 1.5 Qt pan.